Whether you’re looking for Paul Blanco Fresh Start Program or Paul Blanco Sacramento car inventory, there are things you can do to help yourself…
You’ve seen the website or maybe you’ve heard the radio ads on your favorite radio station and now you may be a bit intrigued about Paul Blanco’s Fresh Start Program.
To jog your memory, here’s a video testimonial about Paul Blanco (note – this is NOT an endorsement)….
Ok, so here’s the other side...
This really isn’t about how great (or bad) this business is, as it is about:
1. How to take the time and do your due diligence and carefully research any business before you do business with them and…
2. How you got yourself in the situation to do business with Paul Blanco to begin with. Let me explain…
The Dirty Truth About What Brings You to Paul Blanco
There’s no way around it…
Paul Blanco Fresh Start Program targets those with less than perfect credit…and given the state of our economy for the past few years, there are a lot of people out there that fit this description.
Whether you go to Paul Blanco Sacramento, or do the Paul Blanco Fresh Start Program (or any other dealership), know that there is still a problem that needs to be fixed.
Either you need more income coming in or you need to repair your credit – or maybe both.
The first step in repairing your credit is of course paying your bills on time. And if you don’t have the money to pay all your bills on time, then you have a money problem. We’ve all been there at one time or another.
In the meantime, until you’ve decided on a business, you may want to consider doing online surveys – the ones that pay in money, not prizes. As of this writing I recommend you start with Fusion Cash.
If you take the strategies discussed in the article here you can make enough to pay a small bill and if you take a few more minutes a day you can make a considerable amount more.
Ok, Online Surveys Can Make Me Money, But I Still Need a Car
I get that despite knowing that you can do online surveys for cash, you still may need a car right now. Here are some tips that can help you out with that…
A lot of car dealerships have their own go-to-list of sub-prime auto finance companies. You can also go directly to sites like GM Financial and Roadloans. These companies specialize in subprime lending.
It’s always better if you can get pre-approved first before heading into dealership. Once you have your pre-approval and you know what interest rate you’re getting, you have some bargaining power when it comes to dealing with the dealer’s financing – they need to beat the interest rate of what you’ve already been pre-approved for.
Before Heading Into Paul Blanco Fresh Start Program…
1. Make steps to start bringing in more income. Start with something as simple as doing online surveys and then graduate to doing a home based business part-time.
2. Get pre-approved for a car loan before doing Paul Blanco’s Fresh Start Program (or going into any other dealership). If you can’t get pre-approved then you’ll have to go with dealer financing. You may want to go to a regular dealership first before going with Paul Blanco.
3. Compare the interest rate on what Paul Blanco Good Car Company can give you vs a regular dealership. Walk away if you’re not satisfied.
4. Once you have enough income coming in to pay for your bills, then you’ll want to work on repairing your credit.
Paul Blanco Fresh Start Program is a way to get into a car, but you’ll also want to address the other issues that got you looking for Paul Blanco in the first place.
To your success,